India is undertaking a massive expansion
There are abundant business opportunities in the Indian refining sector. New refining capacities are always on the anvil in India as also Brownfield additions and debottlenecking projects. Our software tracks installed capacities right down to the unit level, providing a wide array of inputs
The Downstream Tracker is used to monitor installed and new capacities in refineries and associated downstream facilities across India. The software delivers refinery turnaround alerts that are set off when a facility or a unit goes off stream.
The coverage extends to:
- LPG Facilities
- Value Added Product Facilities
Multiple parameters such as capacity, utilization, energy consumption, RFQ dates, kickoff dates, turnaround alerts commissioning schedules, pipeline connectivity, among others, are captured.
Our easy-to-maneuver software allows storage and retrieval of information at the click of a button.
Our project news coverage is unique and involves giving updates on:
- Planning to Commissioning schedules (multiple tracking from pre-feasibility to commissioning)
- Milestone events and dates (Capital Approval, RFQ date, release date, start and completion dates)
- Key project developments
- Project requirements (Timing and requirement parameters for key equipment & services)
- Project contractors and sub-contractors and their requirements
- Planned and Unplanned maintenance schedules
- Appointments of key project contacts among promoters and EPC companies
Our news also covers:
- Changes in energy matrix in individual industrial facilities, including details on whether an industrial undertaking switches from liquid to gas or from using captive power to grid power or vice versa
- Changes in design and actual product capacities
- Demand for raw materials and intermediate products when new capacities are commissioned